Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family Guests



As I've mentionned, we had guests in our home this past week. Joel's sister and family came to see us for a couple of days. We talked, shopped, went to a church league softball game, ate, went to coffee shops (yes, that is plural), attended church and more. My kiddos were so excited to see their older cousins and GR and BR were so nice to play with their much younger cousins. GR brought his guitar and BR brought one of his practice drums. My son couldn't contain his excitement at getting to "play" along with them. He looked up to them and even decided to dress himself like BR one day.

3 comments:

Robin Green said...

Aren't cousins the greatest? I love it when my kids get to play with their cousins. It happens so rarely though. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Nan said...

That's awesome. Glad you had so much fun.

And I'm pathetically jealous of your weather!

Leah Belle said...

Hey Nan, just wait till June-July-Aug, when the humidity around here goes through the roof. We will feel like we are living in a rain forrest. No need to bother fixing hair or wearing make-up cuz it will melt the second you walk out the door. Way too much sweating takes place and our electric bill is horrendous.I'll be pathetically jealous of your weather then!