Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Headed Home

(photo of a mountain wildflower by Leah Belle @Sweet Tea, copyrighted
and may not under any circumstances be used without express permission)

I want to take this opportunity to say that I am sorry to all of you who have been watching my blog for photo updates of my vacation. As you have figured out by now, I was unable to post as I had hoped. We are in a hotel in Mitchell, South Dakota tonight. Our camping and sight-seeing are officially over. We will arrive at my parents' home tomorrow evening and back to our home in SE Alabama on Friday evening. I can't wait to tell you all about it although it occurs to me that I might bore you with this high tech way of showing my "vacation slides." :D Anyway, stay tuned. I'll be back soon. I've missed my blog and you!

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

You absolutely will NOT bore me with the details!

And that wildflower photo is amazing!

Be safe traveling!

Meredith

Unknown said...

Lovely picture! Yes, I have missed your blogging and was checking in. I haven't had much time to think and blog lately. My big kids come home TODAY, ya! Have a safe journey and I look forward to those pics!

Anonymous said...

missed you as well, looking forward to seeing pics of the "wild west"
:)

Tonja said...

Glad you are having a good time. Drive safely!

Tonja