Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Goodness!

My goodness, it's been so long since I have posted to my blog, that I don't even know where to begin!

So, for my back-to-blogging debut, I am going to participate in "The Fourth Photo".

Here are the rules:
1.) Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2.) Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)! Seriously.. no exceptions.
3.) Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4.) Tag 4 people to do the same!!



I took this photo of our daughter a few weeks ago to capture her during this stage of losing teeth.

If you are interested in playing along with "The Fourth Photo," consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Good to hear from you. Your daughter is too cute...as always.

Main Street Mom said...

I consider myself tagged...did it!