Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

More Pretty Dishes

This week I had a LOT of fun being a part of a mini-series over at the Andrea Howard Blog in which we told the stories behind the fine china we own. If you missed those, you can read about Classic White Nordic, Old Country Roses, and Rosalinde by following the links.

In preparation for the stories, I took a LOT of pictures! There were many that I could not include in my posts, but had to post somewhere. So I am posting them here.

These are of my Grandma's wedding china. I packed them up and took them to a nearby orchard for a photo shoot.


I love the contrast between the delicate porcelain and the rustic barn. And, there was something fun about placing a formal setting on the ground in the middle of a field.


While my friend, Amanda, and I were photographing this beautiful cake plate, we noticed that the handle had an awesome reflection in it.


On closer inspection, it became evident that the handle was reflecting the surrounding field and nearby barn and was reflecting it upside down!


And last, but definitely not least, is this shot. It is my absolute favorite of all the photos I took! I can't stop looking at it. It makes me grin!




2 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Will add recipe soon! Oh, and I love the posts on all the dishes!

Apparrant Technologies - Web and Mobile Application Development Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.