Welcome to this southern girl's home. The weather is sunny and warm today - in the upper 60s. Come join us as we play outside today. My kiddos have their friends over playing in the back yard. Eat a grilled cheese sandwich with us and sip sweeeet iced tea.
This blog party thing sounds like so much fun and further reason to be addicted to my computer. Not only is the blog party thing new to me, I'm a brand new blogger. I just started my blog a week ago and I've loved discovering this whole new world (not to mention another excuse to avoid mopping the floor). Thank you for inviting me to your blogs. I love hearing other peoples' stories and their perspectives on life.
I'd like to introduce myself a little.
* I am a Christian woman who is so grateful for the salvation God provided for me. He has been faithful to me, and I praise Him for that.
* I am married to a pastor and have two children. My husband is a wonderful husband and great father. I am very grateful for Him.
* I home school my children. My son is a preschooler and my daughter is in Kindergarten.
*I am a was born in the Mid-west, but love living in the deep south!
*I love to cuddle with my hubby, laugh with my children, scrapbook, read, sing, hike, shop, do crafty things, go to the beach, feel the wind before a thunderstorm, talk on the phone and now, blog!
* We spend a lot of our summer on our boat at the lake. Our favorite water activities are wakeboarding and kneeboarding.
* It would be easy to go on and on about myself, but enough is enough.
I'm glad to get to meet you and I hope you enjoy yourself in this warm part of the country.