1. of or pertaining or appropriate to the Sabbath.
2. of or pertaining to a sabbatical year.
3. bringing a period of rest.
4. any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.
"sabbatical." Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. 08 Apr. 2008
5. a blessing that our church bestows upon its pastors every four years.
6. a paid month of leave for the purpose of renewal, study, personal growth.
7. something given to my hubby that we all get to participate in.
8. a time period that begins next week and involves a long trip away from home.
9. no housework for mom.
10. visit with Grandma and Grandpa.
11. seeing old friends.
12. more Rocky Mountain adventures!
While this is very exciting, there's a lot of work to prepare for this trip. I'm not sure I even know what all I need to do. I've never been gone this length of time before. Does anyone have any helpful tips for preparing to leave my house for a month?