Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Summer's Growth

Several months ago, I mentioned that I had planted an herb garden. It has been fun to add flowers and more herbs to it and to watch it all grow and flourish.

Here is what it looked like in March:



Here is what is looks like now:



What herb garden is complete without a wayward soccer ball or two in it?

It has been a fun experience to have an herb garden. There is nothing like the convenience of having herbs at my disposal! I don't have to run to the store when I need them and I don't have to PAY for them!

Plants in my garden this year include Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Cinnamon Basil, Cilantro, Thyme, Chives, Mint, Ginger, Jalapeno, Cherry Tomato, Bell Pepper, Vinca, Lambs Ear, and Canna.

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

WOW!!! You probably didn't even realize how much it had grown until you saw the pictures! My niece has herbs and I have always been a little envious. I think I may start a few in big patio pots next spring. I especially love rosemary! Thanks for sharing. I have missed your posts.

Oh, and thanks for the comment yesterday on E.C.!