Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Staring and Drinking

My oldest sweetie has been sick today. She's already on the mend, but we had to modify our day because of it. We canceled piano lessons, exchanged the spelling and history lessons for the movie Heidi, and just let her sleep on the couch as much as she needed.

As I was loving on her throughout the day, I couldn't help but marvel at her freckles!

There's just something about your own child that makes you want to stare at her and drink in all the details about her.

Indulge me a little public staring and drinking here!

I just love the red tint to those eyebrows and lashes.

Those dots across her nose and cheeks are the cutest,

and her blue eyes blow me away!

I am so grateful God put her in my life. She is a sweet blessing, freckles and all!

5 comments:

Main Street Mom said...

Sweet...describes it perfectly!

Tonja said...

You know of course...she is a masterpiece! Created just for you by the Master Creator Himself!

She is beautiful! And, there's no one just like her! Amazing!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Beautiful AND sweet!

Deidre said...

So sweet!

Mrs. Troop said...

Blessed interruptions! :-) Isn't it fun to have the time to just enjoy them?
Hope she's feeling better, today!