Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goddess of Eats

I have this friend. She's owns a catering business and makes the most beautiful cakes. She has a blog, Andrea Howard Blog (You can read more about our relationship here).

Andrea Howard Blog

She recently asked me to guest post occasionally on her blog. I am thrilled to do this for many reasons, but the main one is that daily posting on my own blog has become too big of a job for me. So, an occasional deadline for her blog motivates me to get to typing (and taking pictures) without overwhelming me.

Today is my first post, and it is about boiled peanuts. Boiled peanuts are a loved snack in our region of the United States and one that I am glad to have discovered. I wrote about it on Sweet Tea Please back in 2007 (check it out here), but my new post on Goddess of Eats goes into more detail and includes a new recipe. So, please head on over to Goddess of Eats and read my guest post. While you are there, you MUST look at all her luscious recipes.

No comments: