Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Easter Goodies

Easter was a fun season for us! Not only did we make our traditional Resurrection Rolls and put extra emphasis on thinking about Christ's Resurrection, we did several crafts and decorations. The one that I enjoyed the most was these origami lilies.


Origami is an art that I have always thought too hard and tedious for me to do. But when I saw this tutorial with step by step photos, I decided to give it a try. After a trip to the craft store to get some pretty papers, I got busy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could do it!


To add even more fun, I followed this tutorial to make some cute, coordinating birds!


I liked making these so much, that I made another set for my entry-way table.


1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Leah Belle....THE HELP is worth breaking your fad rebellion!!!